Viljovuori family estate in the heart of Savo roots reach all the way to the 1690's. Oinola farm on the other side of the current Viljovuori was the original manor house. The original main building of Viljovuori manor was carried to its current place log by log from the Oinola farm over a hundred years ago.
Handicraft traditions have remained strong in our farm, the cottage built by Risto Huovinen has done most of the interior wooden paneling and details himself. The cabin logs have been imported from the old house Rauvastenlahti, Leppävirta, Risto's birth place. Natural beach is near the sauna. Outdoor toilet is also local handicraft works.